Thank you for using SnapTravel. The snaptravel.com website together with all other text based communications services are collectively referred to as the “Medium”. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “SnapTravel” refer to Wise Travel Technologies Inc., a Delaware incorporated company or our affiliates. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting or otherwise using the Medium.
The Medium provides you with an online platform through which you can browse different hotel accommodations and services and make reservations with hotel suppliers (i.e., the suppliers of hotel accommodations and other services to whom you are connected through the Medium). We do not provide you with hotel accommodations or other hotel services; hotel accommodations and related services are provided by the hotel suppliers. While your use of the Medium is subject to these Terms, your stay and the provision of hotel services is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable hotel supplier.
These Terms apply to your access and use of our services. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Any features, content, tools, and/or messages accessible by means of the Medium
- Emails, text messages and social media accounts owned, operated or provided by SnapTravel
- The ability to place reservations with hotel suppliers through the Medium
- Credits and other benefits associated with the Business Traveler or VIP Traveler Program
, which together are referred to as the “Agreement”. Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept and agree to the Agreement, please do not use or book any reservations through the Medium. SnapTravel may at any time change these Terms and your continued use of the Medium is conditioned upon acceptance of the updated Terms.
SnapTravel is not responsible for any failures caused by server errors, failed internet connections, any computer or other technical defect, whether human or technical in nature.
No guarantees are made regarding the availability of hotel services including inventory, that a user will always receive the lowest available price, or the validity of any content provided to us by a third-party including hotel suppliers.
The information provided through the Medium may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors. SnapTravel does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel properties and other hotel supplier services as displayed on the Medium. SnapTravel reserves the right to cancel, to terminate or not to process reservations (including accepted reservations) where the price or other material information on the Medium is inaccurate. In such event, we may (if available and in our discretion) offer you the opportunity to keep your pending reservation at the correct price.
SNAPTRAVEL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR THE MEDIUM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ALL ERRORS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES IT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE MEDIUM OR SERVICES. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS, THE SERVICES AND THE MEDIUM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SNAPTRAVEL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, SNAPTRAVEL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION, CONDITION OR WARRANTY THAT ANY DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE MEDIUM IS ACCURATE, OR CAN OR SHOULD BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER.
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
2.0 USE OF OUR SERVICES
2.1 As a condition of your use of our services, you represent and warrant that:
- you have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence,
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation,
- you will only use our services to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act, for the purposes of you or that other person personally using the reservation, and not for any other purpose,
- you will inform such other persons about the terms and conditions that apply to the reservations you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
2.2 You will not yourself or permit others to:
- use or access the Medium:
- in violation of any applicable law or intellectual property right,
- in a manner that threatens the security or functionality of the Medium, or
- for any purpose or in any manner not expressly permitted in these Terms;
- use the Medium to create, collect, transmit, store, use or process any:
- computer viruses, worms, malicious code, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- data or content that you do not have the lawful right to collect, transmit, store, use or process or that violates any applicable laws, or infringes, violates or otherwise misappropriates the intellectual property or other rights of any third party (including any intellectual property right, privacy right or right of publicity);
- reverse engineer or modify the Medium;
- remove or obscure any proprietary notices or labels on the Medium, including copyright or trademark notices;
- access or use the Medium for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service; or
- perform any vulnerability, penetration or similar testing of the Medium.
The services are only available to users with a unique identifier (e.g., Facebook user ID, slack user ID, SMS phone number etc.) who can authenticate via a secure login. Your identifier is used to create a member profile - along with a unique membership ID - within our system.
You agree not to share your membership ID or password, or any other means of accessing your SnapTravel membership with anyone at any time. Hotel availability, services and rates presented to you are exclusively available to you based on your membership ID - and cannot be shared. You are fully responsible for all liability and damages resulting from your failure to maintain that confidentiality and all activities that occur using your account, including the Business/VIP Traveler Rewards program.
4.0 BUSINESS / VIP TRAVELER PROGRAM
SnapTravel Business / VIP Traveler is a SnapTravel loyalty program (the “Program”). When you make reservations through our Business / VIP Traveler program, we give you credits which can be redeemed in connection with future reservations for hotel services. You can only collect or redeem Program credits at eligible SnapTravel hotel properties.
The Program is open to any SnapTravel member that books a business / VIP rate. Business / VIP Traveler Program members are responsible for ensuring their account details are up to date, and that they are using the correct membership profile when collecting and redeeming credits.
4.1 Collecting credits
Program members will collect credits on an eligible reservation made through the Medium. The credits earned vary depending on the hotel booked. If you use different currencies when collecting credits, the value of your credits is stored in the currency used for your order.
Only Program members collect credits. Other guests on the same reservation will not be awarded any credits. You will not be able to earn or otherwise collect credits for any reservation made before you became a member of the Program.
Credits will only be awarded if the hotel stay associated with the reservation is completed; no credits will be awarded for reservations that are cancelled or otherwise not completed. We will add credits to your account 24 hours after your check out at completion of the hotel stay associated with the reservation. You can check your credit balance by reviewing the last confirmation email sent from SnapTravel or messaging us directly on any Medium. If you collect credits but we later believe that you did not complete your hotel stay, we reserve the right to remove these credits from your account.
Your credits will not expire as long as you keep your account active at least once every 12 months. This means you must earn or redeem credits within that time period, and when you do, the expiry date will be extended for another 12 months. If you do not earn or redeem credits in a 12 month period, your credits will expire and will not be reissued.
4.2 Redeeming credits
You can redeem your credits on any prepaid reservation made through the Medium, effective immediately after joining the Program. Reservations made using credits are subject to the same terms and conditions described in these Terms. Credits may only be redeemed for reservations made in the same currency as the credits were earned. Credits have no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash, other reward programs, or credits in another currency.
Reservations made using credits are subject to hotel suppliers’ cancellation policies. If you cancel a reservation made using credits within the hotel supplier’s cancellation window, we will return the credits to your account within 24 hours of your cancellation. If you cancel a reservation made using credits outside of the hotel supplier’s cancellation window, the credits will not be returned to your account.
5.0 SUPPLIER RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
SnapTravel works with several hotel suppliers. When a hotel room is reserved through the Medium with a hotel supplier, the terms and conditions of that particular hotel supplier will also apply to your reservation.
Without limitation, when the hotel supplier is Travelscape LLC or Vacationspot, SL - you are bound to additional terms and conditions located at
If you violate any part of the hotel suppliers’ terms and conditions, we have the right to cancel your reservation and to make changes accordingly. You will be responsible for all fees that arise from making such changes should it be applicable. If you have used credits towards such reservation, the credits will be forfeited and not returned to your account.
You acknowledge that some hotel suppliers may require you to agree to and sign their additional terms and conditions (including a liability waiver) prior to your stay at the hotel property or otherwise participating in the hotel services they offer. You understand that any violation of any such hotel supplier’s additional terms and conditions may result in cancellation of your reservation, you being denied access to the hotel property and/or other services, you forfeiting any monies paid in connection with your reservation, and/or your SnapTravel account being debited for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
The price for the hotel services will be as quoted on the Medium from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect reservations already accepted. Despite our best efforts, some of the hotel services listed on the Medium may be incorrectly priced. We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on the Medium and in such event, we may (if available and in our discretion) offer you the opportunity to keep your pending reservation at the correct price. We also reserve the right to cancel, to terminate or not to process reservations (including accepted reservations) where the price or other material information on the Medium is inaccurate. We are under no obligation to fulfil orders placed at an incorrect (lower) price, even after you have been sent confirmation of your order.
The price quoted on the Medium may include, where applicable, fees, tax recovery charges taxes on SnapTravel’s services. Except with respect to tax obligations on the amounts we retain for our services, SnapTravel does not collect taxes for remittance to applicable taxing authorities. The tax recovery charges on prepaid hotel reservations are a recovery of the estimated taxes (e.g. sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax, value added tax, etc.) that SnapTravel pays to the hotel supplier for taxes due on the hotel's rental rate for the room. The hotel suppliers invoice SnapTravel for certain charges, including tax amounts, and are responsible for remitting applicable taxes to the applicable taxing jurisdictions. Taxability and the appropriate tax rate vary greatly by location. The actual tax amounts paid by SnapTravel to the hotel suppliers may vary from the tax recovery charge amounts, depending upon the rates, taxability and other related factors in effect at the time of the actual use of the hotel by our customers.
7.0 PREPAID OR PAY AT HOTEL
You acknowledge that some reservations require prepayment, and some reservations can be paid later at the hotel property. If you select a prepaid reservation, you will be charged the full amount for the reservation immediately following the submission and acceptance of your reservation. Where you are using Program credits for your reservation (in whole or in part), your account will be debited the applicable credits immediately following the submission and acceptance of your reservation. Program credits may only be applied for prepaid reservations. If you select a pay later rate, you will pay the hotel supplier upon arrival in their preferred currency for the full amount. You understand that tax rates and foreign exchange rates could change in the time between making your reservation and your stay at the hotel property, which means the amount you will pay the hotel supplier may differ from the amount reflected in your reservation.
Transaction fees may apply when making a reservation for a hotel property in a foreign country or in a foreign currency. These fees will be applied to the cardholder’s account by the card issuing bank, independent from SnapTravel. If you have any questions about these fees or any exchange rates applied to your order, please contact your credit card issuer.
8.0 SPECIAL REQUESTS
We will do our best to pass on your special requests to the hotel supplier - but we cannot guarantee that the hotel supplier will be able to honor any special requests that you make. You must contact the hotel supplier directly to confirm the availability of any extra items or special requests. It is also your responsibility to verify that the hotel supplier can satisfy any special needs (such as accessibility features) that you may have.
9.0 CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS
You can change or cancel your reservation by chatting with SnapTravel through one of the available Mediums. However, change and cancellation fees may apply in accordance with the reservation terms and conditions. Each booking will have its own unique cancellation policy which can be found on the final booking step as well as in the confirmation email you receive. You agree to pay any required cancellation or change fees that you may incur.
We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of any hotel supplier. If a hotel supplier is unable to honor your reservation, SnapTravel will not be liable for any costs incurred due to relocation and no refunds will be given by SnapTravel.
10.0 CURRENCY CONVERTER AND FOREIGN TRAVEL
Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. When paying in a different currency, the conversion rate is determined by your credit card issuing bank and SnapTravel can only provide you with an estimate. In addition, your statement may include a conversion or transaction fee (which may be in a foreign currency) charged by your card issuer to process the transaction. We are not associated with these additional fees and will not be held liable for any fees relating to varying exchange rates or card issuer fees.
Where your reservation is for a hotel property in a foreign jurisdiction, you are responsible for ensuring that you meet foreign entry requirements and that you have all necessary travel documents and that all foreign entry requirements are met. It is also your responsibility to make sure that you meet all health entry requirements, obtain the recommended inoculations, take all recommended medication, and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip. We accept no liability if you are refused entry onto a flight or into any country due to your failure to carry the correct and adequate passport, visa, or other travel documents required by any airline, authority, or country, including countries you may just be transiting through. By coordinating reservations for hotel services in international destinations, we do not make any representation or warranty that travel to such destinations are advisable or without risk. SnapTravel has no liability for any damages or losses that may result from your travel to any destination.
11.0 GOVERNING LAW AND ATTORNMENT
Subject to applicable law, these Terms and any dispute arising from these Terms or in connection with our services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Subject to applicable law, any lawsuits arising in connection with these Terms shall be initiated in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and you irrevocably attorn to the nonexclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts sitting therein. SnapTravel reserves the right to commence legal action in the Courts of Ontario in order to enforce these Terms, including the right to seek injunctive relief or other equitable relief to enforce compliance with these Terms. The U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Agreement. This choice of jurisdiction does not prevent us from seeking injunctive relief with respect to a violation of intellectual property rights or confidentiality obligations in any appropriate jurisdiction.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SnapTravel and its affiliates and its and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature brought by third parties directly or indirectly arising from or in connection with: (i) your breach of these Terms; (ii) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or (iii) your use of the Medium.
13.0 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The content, pricing information and services provided through the Medium may include inaccuracies or errors. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information presented to you. All information regarding hotel suppliers and hotel services provided to you are intended as only general guidelines.
The Medium may provide hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than SnapTravel. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from the Medium or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SNAPTRAVEL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY: (I) SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (II) LOST OR LOSS OF (i) SAVINGS, (ii) PROFIT, (iii) DATA, (iv) USE, OR (v) GOODWILL; (III) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION; (IV) COSTS FOR RELOCATIONS; (V) PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH; OR (VI) PERSONAL OR PROPERTY DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE OF ACTION OR THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The hotel suppliers providing hotel services are independent contractors, they are not agents or employees of SnapTravel. SnapTravel is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any hotel suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom or while on any hotel property. We have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond our direct control, and we have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays or acts of any government or authority.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SNAPTRAVEL IN CONNECTION WITH OR UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY YOU TO SNAPTRAVEL IN CONNECTION WITH THE RESERVATION GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. FOR GREATER CERTAINTY, THE EXISTENCE OF ONE OR MORE CLAIMS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT INCREASE THIS MAXIMUM LIABILITY AMOUNT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SNAPTRAVEL’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
14.0 TERMINATION & UPDATES
We reserve the right to discontinue your membership if you act fraudulently or use the Medium or our services in a way that does not comply with these Terms or any applicable laws. If we discontinue your membership, you may lose your accumulated credits. Our decision on all questions or disputes regarding SnapTravel membership is final.
15.0 CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may change these Terms at any time, with or without notice, including the terms for the Program, SnapTravel membership qualification requirements and associated benefits, currency conversion and the rates accessible to members. The most current version will always be available on the Medium. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must stop using our services and the Mediums.
16.0 COPYRIGHT AND TRADE-MARK NOTICES
All contents of the snaptravel.com website and the Medium are © 2019 Wise Travel Inc. All rights reserved.
SnapTravel and the SnapTravel logo are trade-marks of Wise Travel Inc. in the US, Canada and other countries. Other logos and product and company names referenced in the Medium are the trade-marks of their respective owners.
17.0 ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY
The provisions of these Terms are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provision of these Terms are held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without in any manner affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction.
18.0 INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY TERMS, CANADA
OFFICIAL RULES – SnapTravel 10K CONTEST
By entering the sweepstakes (“Contest”), you accept and agree to these Official Rules as well as the decisions of SnapTravel Inc. (“Sponsor”). You also agree to receive occasional marketing emails from Sponsors.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
- Contest is open only to individuals who are either legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) or legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding residents of Rhode Island) or the District of Columbia, and who have reached the age of majority in the province, territory or state in which they reside.
- Contest Period: Sweepstakes starts September 26, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. US Eastern Time and ends October 8, 2019 at 11:59 p.m US Eastern Time (“Contest Period”).
- How To Enter: During contest period, tag another account on SnapTravel's Instagram post and comment with a destination you would like to travel to. Participants must be following SnapTravel's Instagram account (@snaptravel) to be eligible.
- WINNER SELECTION: Five potential winners will be randomly selected by Sponsor on or around October 8, 2019 from among all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram and will be required to confirm eligibility. If you are the potential winner, by participating in the Contest you automatically consent to publicity releases by Sponsor. If the potential winner cannot be contacted by Sponsor for any reason, or if potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification of potential winner and prize forfeiture. If disqualified, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
- Prize And Odds Of Winning: Five winners; tagged party in contest entry will be deemed as guest. From SnapTravel, the selected winners will be gifted each a $250 gift card in the currency of their residence (Canada or US). The total retail value of the prizes is $500. The Prize is not transferable or assignable. All applicable taxes and duties on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) Prize per person.
- Eligibility: Officers, employees, and directors (as well as their immediate families) of Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not eligible to enter or win the prize. “Immediate families” means one’s spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and their children (i.e., nieces and nephews), regardless of where they live.
- Conditions Of Participation: Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription/capture/recordation of entries, bonus entries or entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, tampering with or hacking, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service, Website, Mobile Site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or television related to or resulting from participation in this Contest. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry (and/or the entrant responsible f or same) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, Sponsor will select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted on the website.
- Releases: By participating, except in cases of fraud of Sponsor, breach of Sponsor’s obligations under these Official Rules, to the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, as well as Facebook or Twitter, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for Contest, advertising and marketing purposes connected with the Sweepstakes in any media throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Choice of law: These Official rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.
- General: Should any provision of these Official Rules be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalid/illegal/unenforceable provision shall be severed from these Official Rules and replaced with a substitute provision that is valid, legal and enforceable and most closely captures the original intent of Sponsor. The determination of the invalidity/illegality/unenforceability of a given provision of these Official Rules shall in no way affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provision of these Official Rules.
- For a list of names of winners send an email to [email protected] by October 10, 2019.
- No Affiliation with Instagram: The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Instagram or any other named or depicted people or entities other than SnapTravel. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to SnapTravel.
Revised Aug 07th 2019